This course teaches you various security aspects of Linux to build and configure a Linux Firewall, implement security best practices, SOCKS and Proxy services, DNS, mail, VPN and explores hacker tools and the hardening of Linux.
Prerequisites Experience with a Linux system as a System Administrator. Having followed the Linux System Administrator, the Linux Troubleshooting and the Linux TCP/IP Services courses or equivalent fluent daily experience with Linux, Troubleshooting and many of its applications.
- Insight and setup of iptables for Linux firewalling
- Hardening of Linux
- Configuration of packet filtering and network address translation
- Setup of a SOCKS and Proxy server
- DNS configuration in a firewall
- Email forwarding in a firewall
- VPN setup and configuration
- Exploration of hackers tools
- Detection and countering of Firewall Intrusion
- Intrusion detection mechanisms
This course prepares for LPI Certification Level 1 - Exam 202
Price 2.550,- € + VAT
Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01
You can find the Full Calendar here.