Our teachers will give you the theoretical insight and practical hands-on techniques to kickstart or increase further your Linux knowledge, we have been doing that since 1998. Our courses are co-branded with IBM and are also available for purchase through the IBM sales channel and websites (Dutch or French).
Our Courses ::
- Embedded Linux Development goes right to the core of Linux, and learns you how to build small Linux systems for smart appliances and industrial controllers.
- Android Development learns you how to build Android applications. After this course you will be capable to publish your own applications to the Android Market or write Android Applications for your embedded projects.
- Kernel Development and Linux Device Drivers explains how the Linux kernel works and how to write device drivers in a very practical hands-on approach. After this course you will be able to write and improve Linux device drivers.
- Linux Basics and Command line brings you up to speed in Linux quickly. Absolutely a must for those without a UNIX background. The course can be delivered accelerated for those with hands-on UNIX experience.
- System Administration learns you all the ins and outs to become a full-fledged Linux Sysadmin, with a lot of exercises and all of the important stuff.
- Linux Scripting is one of the most powerful tools at the hands of Linux Developers and Sysadmins. Being able to tie all the interesting tools together to deliver what you need on time reliably, is what makes Linux such a great operating system. We can really recommend this course to everyone.
- Perl Programming allows you to do so much with so little code. This cross-platform object-oriented development language is more than just a scripting tool, and that's exactly what you will discover in our course.
- TCP/IP Services are probably the reason why Linux is looked upon as the swiss army knife of computing and helped the Internet revolution to become a reality. In this course you will learn to configure all the important services and their troubleshooting.
- Network Administration 2 learns you those things of interest in larger Linux deployments. Security tools, distributed applications and so much more!
- Apache Web Server dives deeply into the configuration of Apache - the most used web server on the Internet and at the heart of many solutions such as WebSphere. Configuration specifics, performance considerations, PHP and so on...
- Samba Integration brings you what is required to integrate Linux professionally in a Windows network environment (Active Directory and Domain Structure).
- Troubleshooting is a hands-on course with more than 120 real-life troubleshooting scenarios, giving you valuable experience for your operational environment. This course is a new one for Europe and certainly worthy of a recommendation. Especially for those who appreciate hands-on labs!
- Performance and Security gives you what's necessary to analyse and improve Performance and bring your Security up to a higher level.
- Deep Space is the most advanced Linux course ever developed, requiring at least 5 years of professional Linux experience and looks at all the most complex and technologies considered 'high tech' in the Linux world. With a big focus on Performance, LDAP Integration, Advanced Security topics and Clustering.
Career Planning ::
We welcome you on one of our scheduled courses, or we can give you an offer for a Course Special, tailored towards your specific needs. Call us for a quote request at: +32 (0)2 747.47.01 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Language and Linux distro ::
Our classes are delivered in Dutch or French, depending on the language of the participants or brought in English in the case of a mixed language group. Our course materials and exercise materials are in English. We are Linux distribution independent, which means that our courses can be followed with a choice out of RedHat/Fedora, SuSE or Debian/Ubuntu distributions. Linux distribution specifics are indicated as such. It is our experience that organisations and individuals tend to change between Linux distributions over time and some organisations mix different distributions as well. We also believe it gives a greater insight into the operating system as a whole.
Our classes are organised in our offices in Brussels, Diegem (not so far from Zaventem Airport - access map). Courses can be organised in other locations such as Gent, Antwerp, Charleroi, Leuven, Namur and Hasselt or at your premises on request.
More information ::
Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01
You can find the Full Calendar here.