This course teaches you to build advanced Bash shell scripts and command-line utilities to automate practical tasks and manage Linux systems. Ideal for Linux System Adminstrators and Developers.
Prerequisites Experience with a Linux system as a user, for example after following the 'Linux Basics and Command Line' course. Fluent experience with an editor is also required.
- Using Bash efficiently
- Understand distribution provided shell scripts
- Write programs in Bash to ease System Administration and Development
- The use of variables, conditions, loops,...
- Return codes
- Flow Control
- Shell Commands
- Regular Expressions
- String handling
- Sed stream editor
- Awk scripting
- Utilities such as wget and netcat and much more...
- Best practices
- Perl basics
- Reading Perl Scripts
- Python concepts
- Introduction to Python and gui Python scripts
Price 2.590,- € + VAT
Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01
You can find the Full Calendar here.